- MoodFx (pronounced “Mood Effects”)
Our new, free, internet app for depression screening and depression symptom tracking. Screens for and monitors symptoms of depression, anxiety, cognition, and work functioning, using clinically valid rating scales in depression. Learn more about MoodFx here.
(You can also check out related initiatives on our website for Working with Depression, a clinical research program focusing on work life and work functioning in people with depression and related mood disorders, including SAD.)
- For an accessible and comprehensive introduction to SAD, watch Dr. Lam’s Public Lectures on YouTube!
- For answers to your questions, consult our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about SAD and Light Therapy.
- A Clinician’s Guide to Using Light Therapy
Book authored by Dr. Raymond W. Lam and Dr. Edwin Tam, for clinicians who would like to learn about using light therapy in clinical practice.
- Read about some of our past and current research studies on SAD.
- Light therapy for nonseasonal depression, a link to Dr. Kripke’s eBook.
- Visit the website for the Centre for Environmental Therapeutics, a non-profit organization that provides authoritative information on non-medication treatments for seasonal affective disorder, nonseasonal depression, and circadian rhythm sleep disorders.
- Read about light therapy in a blog post at Psychology Today (2011).